Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Eddie's newest toy

Ok guys two days in a row, I think I might be getting better! Well, today I got the privilege of driving me husbands newest toy to work... an old 5.0 Mustang. Before you all go what how are they having money problems and can afford that- We paid $600 cash for it and we are going to sell the truck. This will free up quiet a bit of money because we will no longer have a truck payment or be out over $800 a month in gas. Any who the car runs pretty good and yes the exterior is an eye sore some what but truthfully the inside is not that bad so all in all I think we made pretty good deal. Just thought I would share our latest.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad you are back to blogging! Nice to see what is going on with yall!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com