Sunday, October 5, 2008

Texas State Fair!!!

Here is the kiddos on the bumper cars. The princess did alot better than we thought she would, she is a really good driver. The little man liked that he did not have share a car with little sister.
The princess loved the tea cups
And of coarse Big Tex, The little man has a fixation for Big Tex and talks about him non stop for days before and after the fair every year.

Ok I know that I have not written in a while and I am sorry. Life has been busy and not alot of things happening I care to write about. But this past Wed we went to the fair and had a blast so I thought of my bloggy friends so here are picts. I did not get very many picts of the little man on the rides due to the fact that he likes the really fast ones. We all had a wonderful day and look forward to the next year. I hopefully will be posting about the remodeled bathroom next time with before and after picts, just thought I would tease you.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com