Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fly Lady

I am sorry that it has been a few weeks, my computer is acting up and I can't always get on it. My craft show went well this past weekend. I started fly lady this week and I love it so far. I have a shiny (brown 1950's) sink. I am working on my "hot spots" tomorrow.The family has been really supportive of the Fly Lady stuff. I will also be starting a new blog just for my cards, to use as a show case of sorts. I have had allot of requests for a website so until I can afford a web designer or find a way to do it my self I will use a blog. Next week we leave for Denver and we get to spend a whole week up there. We are all so excited. Well I am off to shine my sink for the night and to finish my mini mission for today.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com