Thursday, July 9, 2009

Life is unexspected

Life has been busy to say the lest. A few weeks ago we woke up to a phone call from the police. They were calling to ask us to come and take my brother in law's 2 kids as the parents were being arrested. Of coarse we went got the kids and we had temporary custody of the kids (one 2 year old and one 1 year old) for a little over 2 weeks. The kids are now with the other side of the family for 8 weeks and then hopefully back home. While we had 2 extra kids in the house my dad went into the hospital for a pain in his head. (I still do not fully understand what it was all about) Today was my last day of teaching for the summer and my mom just went to the hospital with an array of problems in which I hope they have answers for tomorrow. The hubby still is unemployed and starts EMT training Sat. morning. I think that sums it up for now, I will keep you all posted.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com