Saturday, January 17, 2009

My husband a fireman?

Well as I wrote before my husband lost his job last month and things are getting very scary around here now. But we really feel that we are being called to change directions so, my hubby has started the registration process to become a fireman and we have (with help) figured out how to pay for the fire academy. The only problem is how to survive between then and now. God has provided us with so much and I know he will keep us feed and sheltered but it is hard to remember that when rent comes due and you do not have the money and do not know when you will. Our church has helped us in the past and the are willing again so hopefully between odd jobs and help from all around us we will make it. The fire academy will only take about 6 weeks and after he should have a guaranteed job with benefits and great hours. Any ways I just need prayers for patients and faith until we are thru this tiring time. Also please pray for my father as he has some medical test to go thru this week, I will explain when we have more info.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is great news! Keep us posted...and yes God will provide!

The Joys of having Boys said...

How cool is that! Tell him good luck from us, and we will be in prayer for the provisions that you need.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com