Saturday, January 24, 2009

A wonderful week

This week we have been blessed in so many ways. First the hubby and I where able to get the money for the Fire Academy and started class on Thur. He is soooo excited and is really enjoying it. Then yesterday the wonderful women I work with got together and donated a ton of food and toiletries to us so that we did not have to worry about food. When I say a ton I mean really the donations filled the bed of a full sized truck, I had to rearrange my kitchen just to find room for it all. I feel so blessed and loved at this time of struggle. I want to thank all of you who have been praying for us it has been felt. I will keep everyone updated on the job front and every thing else.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com