Monday, February 16, 2009

The cute things kids say

I have been wanting to do a weekly post of cute things my kids and my students say. So I am starting now. Please feel free to leave me cute sayings from your kids too.

This morning my husband made us all muffins for breakfast and the princess comes running up to me and yelling its my birthday, its my birthday daddy made me cupcakes. Poor little thing sang Happy Birthday to herself and everything before we finally got it thru to her that it is not her birthday. I know that I will have several funnies most weeks but with this being the first ( and I can not think of all the ones I had in mind earlier) I will leave you with just one.

Oh how are you liking my new blog look.

1 comments:

Julia said...

Love, Love, Love the new look of the blog! Very nice!!! Also, I love the idea of sharing fun things children and adults say. Looking so forward to seeing you soon...LOL Big Sis

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com