Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My rant for the week

I know that people mean nothing by it when they say "you work at a daycare" but the truth is it bugs the heck out of me. I have the most respect for daycare workers but I am not one of them. I work for a preschool and there is a difference! The kids are at the preschool because the parents are wanting to get a head start on the child's education or for socialization not because the parents work. We have a strict curriculum we are required to teach and we are teachers not just someone who can watch a child. Again I have no problem with daycare or the people that work for them they have a purpose and a lot of them are great. I just want to say that I do not work for a daycare, I work for a preschool. Ok I feel better now. Thank you for letting me get that off of my chest.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com