Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The cute things kids say

The princess likes to tell me who is a boy and who is a girl and what girls can do and what boys can't do. So not too long ago...

Princess - daddy is a boy, brother is a boy, mommy is a girl, nana is a girl, and papa is a boy now right mommy?


I teach some very cute 3 year olds and they always have a lot to say. The other day one of my little girls comes in and starts coloring. Soon she gets very upset and says my crayon is not working, it is broken. I laugh and ask how is the color broken. She says it keep scribbling and want it to color in the lines.


Today at school one of boys looks at me (while we are singing This little light of mine) and asks why would you hide your light and who is this satin guy that is going to blow it out.

Ok I think that is all I have for know. Please feel free to share you cute stories.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com