Thursday, March 5, 2009

Last weekend

Ok last weekend was full of surprises. Sat. was my mom's birthday and my sister and I put our heads together to surprised her with my sister flying in on Friday night. My mom had no clue that my sister was coming and when we walked in with her we all thought she might pee her pants. Then on Sat night my dad and I surprised her with a party. My Aunt Pat took her to the movies and when she came home she had party waiting for her. (thank you to everyone who helped me make this happen) Sun morning we all ate brunch at a local diner and then dad took my sis back to the airport. Mom had a weekend of birthday fun and I hope that she could feel how much we all love and appreciate her everyday. Spring Break starts soon and I can not wait, I have a child in my class that thinks it is ok to spit at me, hit me, and call me names. Today he had to be sent home (for the second time) for his behavior, I just can't imagine a 3 year old with that much anger in him. Well we have to get ready for bed, so good night.

1 comments:

Julia said...

This past weekend was a total BLAST!!! Thanks for picking me up at the airport and carting me around all weekend. :-)Love ya.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com