Monday, September 17, 2007

I did it... I have a blog

Hey everybody I thought I would see what all the fuss was about and started my own blog. So to fill everybody in on life at my house .... Eddie's business has changed and he is no longer with a partner (long story short his best friend was not honest and that ended the partnership and there friendship :( ) but the business is doing good right now and we get to keep all the profits now instead of 50%. The kids are great, Mason is loving school and Brooklin is as cute as ever. We are planing a trip to Colorado for Thanksgiving to be with Julia and family, we are so exited about going and seeing what a real winter/fall looks like and the kids can't wait to to each other. Well let me know how I am doing with this blogging stuff and I hope all is well with everyone.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yah hooooo!!! I feel VERY honored to leave you your first comment. Way to go, sister!! Love ya, Heather.

Stephanie said...

Yeah Girl! Welcome to the world of blogging! It is so fun.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com