Friday, September 28, 2007

Life

I write today with a new look at my life, well ok it really is not that dramatic. But I just got home from the hair salon and we all know how life altering that can be (j/k ; )). Well, while I was there my hair dresser asked my how life was and I said great. She said tell me what has been going on, so I said well we move from a nice big house to a small old ran down house (but we can afford it and live comfortable) I started working, my dog died, and my car is in the shop. She said that it sounds like life can't get much worse. I realized then that I never thought that my life was bad right now after all while my life could be a country western song I felt nothing but blessed because I have a great husband, two wonderful children, food, and a roof over my head. I now realize that from someone else's prospective I guess my life does not sound that great but I would not trade it for the world. I am so glad to have you all in my life and I just wanted to say my life is GREAT!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com