Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Webkinz

Hey guys , as many of you already know I am addicted to Webkinz! But I have recently found out that a lot of people still have not heard of these wonderfully fun and cute freinds called Webkinz. So... To fill all of those people in, Webkinz are cute little stuffed animals that come with a special code to play on the Webkinz World web site. I know that this dosen't sound that fun and cute but believe me it is! My whole family is hooked (Mason, Nana, Chase, Paige, Aunt Julia, and especially me :)) you make rooms and play with them and recently they have added new things to collect that come with codes to use online ( charms, cards, even mouse pads). I have had so much fun and Mason loves his so much that he has taken them school for show and tell. I just had to share this with all my friends and family. And for those who would like to know I have three of these furry little cutes - The bunny (Snowy), The little Kinz tree Frog (Freda Frog), and the Monkey (Nanners). Mason also has three - The frog (Hopper), the little kinz Bull dog ( Sharp Tooth), and the Leopard (Tiger spots). We also have several charms and trading cards. Any who I have put the link here on my blog so that you can check it out, they are sold at most Gold Crown Hallmarks and at Groove's (in the square at Rockwall).

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com