Monday, April 7, 2008

I want to share

Ok I know some of might already know about Freecycle but I want to share with y'all who don't. Freecycle is a great yahoo group that is for people to get rid of or receive all kinds of stuff for free!! Things like clothes, tables, lawn equipment, books, toys, you name it you can get or get rid of it on Freecycle as long as you are giving it away or can pick it up. It is great, there are different groups for each area and you can join as many as you wish, for example I joined the Rockwall group and the Wylie group because I did not mind driving to Wylie to pick things up. A few weeks back I posted that I needed clothes for the kids by the next hour I was on my way to pick up 2 large sacks full of clothes for Mason, they were great clothes in wonderful shape. I have also gotten rid of some of the kids things that where grown out of. I love this and I thought some of you might like it as well.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Who - thanks for the info, I need to check that out!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com