Monday, April 21, 2008

The start of a new week

Thank God for a start of a new, fresh week!!! Last week was a stressful and busy week for my whole family and I am so thankful for a new day and a new outlook for this week. Mom is doing good and has a great attitude for her recovery and I really think she will be better than before in some ways. My sister and family started their long drive home this morning and I return to work on Thru. I feel as though life is starting to look something like normal again. Poor Mason is so tired this morning when I got him up for school he said "I have only been asleep for 5 min Mom. I am so tired." Tonight I think we will all go to bed early. Brooklin has been a handful this past week as her routine was sooo out of whack, hopefully this week will be better. Once again thank you all for you prayers and support, I know that it will get better and better every day.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So very glad your Mom is doing better. That is a PRAISE report!

Julia said...

So glad to see you blogging more. Just wanted to let you know that we got home just fine and that we all miss you lots already. Know what you mean about the kids being exausted. Still struggling here too. Love you littel sis, Julia

The Joys of having Boys said...

I am so glad to hear that your mom is doing good. We will keep you in our prayers as things settle down.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com