Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My bummer day

Well today I just need to have a pity party. Today is my 8th Wedding Anniversary and it has been a real bummer of a day. I worked this morning and my student were out of control today then, this afternoon I went to a funeral for my great cousin (my mom's cousin and close friend) and to top it all off my husband now has to work until at least 7:30 tonight. All in all I have seen my husband 10 min today and now it looks like that might be all I see of him today. I do not even know if I will get chance to give him his card today. Ok I know that it is not the end of the world but I really wish we could have some time together today. Now that I have had my little pity party I feel a little better.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

hope your day got better ;)

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com