Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Moving Again

Yes I said moving again!! I have had it with this house and no longer feel safe living here. This house has always been an eye sore and not pleasant to live in but this past week I have found more bugs than I care to share (big creepy ones), more mold, and our truck was broken into (our neighbor's shed was broken into the week before). I prayed hard about this (I really do not want to move again) last week before all of this happened and I feel that this is my answer. So, today I went and looked at 2 houses in our price range and liked one. Tonight I am filling out the paper work and hopefully I will have an answer by Friday and will be moving within the month (or within 2 weeks God willing). This means a new school for Mason and I really did not want to do that but I really do not feel that we need to be in this house any longer. Please pray that we are making the right decision and that God will show us the way. I really do not know how many more times I can handle moving we have moved 5 times in 8 years, Mason has lived in 5 houses (he is only 6) Brooklin has lived in 3 houses (she is only 2). I hope that we can find a house of our own and settle down soon.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my Goodness! I hope that you find a wonderful house where you truly feel at home! Keep us posted!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com