Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Saying Good Bye

This past weekend my Aunt was in a horrible accident and past away. The whole thing is sad and hard on the family. My Aunt lived in Arkansas with her husband and her two children live close by with there total of 5 kids ( ages 7?-4months). I spent a week or two with her for a couple of summers and loved being with her when I was younger. I was unable to attend her funeral today and just wanted to express my good byes to her. She was a loving Aunt and my father's last living sister, she will be missed. I remember she was the person to take me to my first drive-in movie, we sat in the back of her Ford Ranger pick-up and ate popcorn. She help pull my wedding together and helped make the wonderful memory I have today. So today we say good bye to a mother, sister, grandmother, wife, friend, and aunt. We love you and hope that God will send his peace to those you left behind.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sorry for your loss...praying for your family.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com