Thursday, June 19, 2008

Potty Party

We are now potty training our little princess!!! She has started this all on her own, a few weeks a go she wanted to go potty like big brother and so I pulled out the little potty (she is so little she can't reach the big potty and she almost falls into the little one) and she actually went pee pee in it on her first try. Almost every day since then she tries to potty at least once a day and in the last two days has tried several times and actually made it a few (even #2). I know this probably TMI but it is a big thing in our house. Today she took a while to potty and pooped, then stood up pointed at it and said "Mommy I poop, I poop big. Its big mommy." Out of the mouths of babes. She has really been talking and singing a lot lately. I know you all want to know about our bathroom habits so I will keep you posted on it. ;)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com