Monday, July 28, 2008

My fun weekends

Last weekend I went to Shreveport with my sister, my mom, and my aunt, we had a blast. My sister and I got massages (our tradition) and we stayed up late on my birthday to toast the exact time I was born and 30 min later we toasted in my sister's birthday (with a fresh and strong drink). I love getting to spend all that time with just the girls. I do not think any of us came home big winners but we sure did have fun.

This past weekend Brooklin learned how to climb out of her crib so, she got a "big girl princess bed" (we converted the crib into a toddler bed). Nana bought her a new bed set that has princesses on it for the occasion. Now this all sounds great but did she stay in her new bed....... NO!!!! We where (we being Brooklin and I) up until 3:30, I finally just camped out on the floor in her room so I could catch her in the act of getting out of the bed. Last night was much better. Mason lost another tooth this weekend, he looks like someone knocked out all of his front teeth now. His bottom two front ones are almost all the way in and the top ones are just starting to come in and now he has lost one next to the front ones on top. I can not believe how fast they are falling out. Then yesterday we gutted the hall bathroom, really there is nothing but floor and tub left in there. I can see in to the attic!!! I will have to put together some picts for y'all. It has really been busy around here. Oh and Brooklin has been pottying on the big girl potty more and more, I think panties are in her near future.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com