Saturday, August 2, 2008

My impulse buy

Those of who know me well know that I am not a big spender and very very rarely buy on impulse but .... yesterday I did. My mom and I went to The Dump furniture store and I was over whelmed by it. Mom bought a new coach set and an end table that are perfect for her house. Then while she was setting up her delivery I walked through the clearance section ( my first mistake) and I found this really cool dining table that is round and has leafs to make it huge (like to seat 10-11 people). I asked how much (my second mistake) and then lady standing beside me said "I was looking at that table too" then when the sells person told us the price she said she wanted it too (her mistake). So I told her sorry I asked about it first and I was purchasing the table (oops did I say that). Well needless to say I bought a table that they normally sell for $1300 for $200 without even blinking, what was I thinking!! Then we had to drive back out to Irving last night to pick it up. Well I now have three tables and need to sell two so, if you know any one....
Oh and an update on the toddler bed, Brooklin is doing better. Two nights ago we had a bad night but other than that she seems to be adjusting well now. Potty training is still a on going process. I will keep you all posted.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com