Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kids....

I know that it has been awhile since I posted but live has been funny so I thought I would fill you in. My two kiddos have not been able to play outside much so when the temp started heading down I pushed them out side. While they were playing one day I worked on some laundry ( I can see them from laundry room window) I soon noticed Brooklin was not outside so I headed for the kitchen to what she was up to. As I came around the corner I noticed the floor was wet and the dog's bowl was missing. I looked by the back door and found Brooklin had sloshed the bowl all the way to the door and found a straw (out of the trash can). Yes she was drinking the dog's water with a used dirty straw!!! Once I got over the yuck factor I had a good laugh. We have also caught her out side in high heeled dress up shoes that are at least 5 sizes too big. (I need to get a pic of that) Mason starts school the 25th so we are counting down the days. He is excited and loves that we had to buy school supplies again. He thought you just bought them once and that was it. (I wish!!) Our remodel is still going a little slower than we hoped for but you gotta to do what you gotta do.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com