Friday, August 29, 2008

What a week

This week has been sooooo busy!! Monday my little man started 1st grade and this week the princess and I set my class room. The big guy loved school this week and is sad that this is a long weekend. The princess is already ruling over the preschool and loves her teachers (so do I). I had a fast paced week setting up and doing some training this week, My classroom looks good and I have full roster, 12 three year olds with a waiting list. I had 3 parents request my class for their kids, I have never felt so appreciated. I loved my class last year and I know that this year will be a great one. I also have been working on making cards this week, I have made over 50 cards in 9 days. I do not know how I am fitting all of this in but I am and I really do not feel too tired. Well I have to go make diner, I hope everybody has a great weekend!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com