Monday, May 12, 2008

A birthday party and Mother's day

This weekend was a rush of events for us. Brooklin's birthday party was Sat., she had a blast playing with all her friends. We had the party at my mom's house and it was packed. After it was all over and we were just seating around I realized I did not give her the BIG gift from Mommy and Daddy!!! So she got her Dora four wheeler after all her friends left. Mason has had a hard time dealing with it being sisters birthday, he has not felt very special this weekend. We have tried to cheer him up but with out a party and gifts its not the same, some thing you just got to learn the hard way. Mothers Day went well, we had lunch with Eddie's parents and diner with my mom. The day was peaceful which is always a good thing!!! I hope all of you mom's had a great day.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com