Saturday, May 17, 2008

Crazy Week

This week was busy and the kids are even nutter than usual. Monday started out fine and easy going but the kids went nuts after school and before I knew it the house was a mess and so were the kids. Tues I had work and then a playgroup meeting where I had to sadly tell everyone that I am leaving the group due to work, it was a hard decision but I really had to do it. Wed Mason through a fit before we even made it to school and was even worse when I picked him up (I am so ready for him to be out school for summer). Thur I worked and I had my evaluation it went ok but the lady that I work with really got slammed by one of our parents (she had few things to say about me to, yes I cried to hear that some thought I did not care about there child), I did agree with a few of her points but she was harsh. Friday was run around town day, Brooklin and I were non stop all day- Wal-mart, Banks, Target, and a few garage sale drive bys. Well now we have today, so far so good we have a birthday party later that the kids are looking forward to, hopefully every thing will start calming down so that I can see about what the kids are going to do this summer.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com