Saturday, May 24, 2008

How to be friend ...again

Well this week I got an email from some friends that hurt us and then I never heard from again until now. The email was to say hi and see how we were, I responded politely and we have emailed back and forth a few times now. I really do not know how to feel about this, on one hand we have really missed the connection with them and on the other the hurt is still there. I am tiring to have an open heart and an open mind, to try to think like the Christian I am. I really want to have a close friendship again but I do not know if Eddie is willing to forgive them. I know that we all make mistakes and friendships are not black and white. It has been so hard for us to find friends that we both get along with and is close to the same walk of life as we are and that live close to us. I have a few friends and he has a few friends but most of them are much older or work hours we don't or I do not get along with girl or he do not get along with the guy. It just has been real struggle for us we never really go anywhere with other couples and we need that fellowship. I really think this can be a problem for many couples and instead of us having singles sites every where we turn, we need couples needing friends sites so that this whole thing would not be so complicated. There goes a another million dollar idea I will never act on. Any ways I guess I just need to vent and think on paper (so to speak) to try to figure out how I can be a friend again to some one who has hurt me and I hope that I can be the Christian that I should be in this situation.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com