Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mom's rehab

I know alot of you asked what cardiac rehab is so.... It is pretty much regular rehab, alot of tread mill and row machines from she has told me. She does watch a video every time she goes to help her with making changes to her every day life. I am very proud of her for doing all that she can to improve her health. Today she watched Brooklin for the first time since the heart attack, I know Brooklin was happy to be with her Nanny. Saturday is Brooklin's 2nd Birthday party and her and Nanny talked all about it today.
The kids are doing well, Mason is finishing up his kindergarten year and I now know what people are talking about when they say the kids change. He has been so whinny and he is so hard to get up and going. Brooklin is doing great she can not wait for her party. And I am getting ready for my last days at the preschool by making memory books for the kids, I really am going to miss them. Well off to bed I go... Good night.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com